Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No more eatin' on the floor!

Today, I ordered a high chair for Liam. You heard me right - I ordered my ten month old son a high chair. Most people are all over this essential piece of baby gear either on their baby registry while they are pregnant, or at least when their baby starts eating solid foods. Nope - not me. For the past four months, I've been feeding my son while he happily bounces away in his Baby Einstein Bouncer. I'm awesome.


As you can see, Liam is really excited about lunch. And his Yoda hat. 

For whatever reason that even I do not understand, I researched the crap out of high chairs before choosing one - just now - today. I tend to research the crap out of everything before I make a purchase. One can understand reading reviews and doing comparisons of things like baby monitors (video? no video? web access?) or strollers (style, cup holders, will it fit in my trunk, etc.). But a high chair? Really, Molly? I refused to get one until I had found "the right one." The one I finally chose and ordered is a traditional wood high chair and I really like it, but I still amaze myself that I've been feeding my son in a bouncy play-thing for months due to this huge decision.

Whatever. At least I don't have to sit cross-legged on the floor anymore to feed him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment